Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it true that to have a gap in between your front teeth is considered beauty?

';Open teeth'; Gap in between two front teeth considered beauty in Africa?Is it true that to have a gap in between your front teeth is considered beauty?
Idk but supposely, people with a gap in between their front teeth are very sexual, for example, Madonna.Is it true that to have a gap in between your front teeth is considered beauty?
depends on who you are asking. personally, i don't really love it.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..some ppl might think its pretty other's might not.
I havent met an orthodontist who agreed with that thought,and i wonder who told you that. It is neat to have a gap between your two front teeth because


A. You can squirt /spit at anyone within 3 paces just by forcing it between you teeth ! Imagine that. Lol.


B. You can entertain everybody by whistling between your teeth.





However, that will be shortlived because the next orthodontist you meet will suggest braces to close that gap.
i dont kno but i have a gap in my front teeth and i use to not like it but dosnt bother me anymore ( =
i dont know about in africa but i had to have surgery to get ride of my gap
It wouldn't surprise me, it's not too bad of a look actually. Besides, that girl Dani won America's Next Top Model with her gap (well...they made her close it a little, she didn't want to and I was mad that they made her do it...)





But anyways, yeah.
I think it looks beautiful........I know a lot of people from Africa who have that feature........I dunno for sure.......but.......I think it's really pretty and unique...... :)
it depends on who you ask. beauty is in the eye of the beholder
I was told that having a gap between your two front teeth meant you were a liar,';liars gap.'; Fortunately Gaps, moles, cleft lip, pimples, soars, and unibrowns do not make you beautiful you make your beautiful...and maybe a couple of dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment