Monday, November 21, 2011

What is your favorite beauty salon in Singapore?

I'd like to go for a facial, get my pores cleaned etc. What beauty salon you'd recommend? I'm new to Singapore....What is your favorite beauty salon in Singapore?
There are many beauty salons in Singapore. From the very high end to those home-based salons. It greatly depends on what your preference are and how much you are willing to pay. I've tried both ends of it. I found those home-based just as good. Prices are reasonable and they give good service.


At least those home-based are not pushy on products. They don't 'force' you into buying their products every time you finish a facial. It's so easy because we just go and get a facial done. No hassle.





-----What is your favorite beauty salon in Singapore?
I like 2 small salons in the Orchard Road area--they use excellent product lines and I've enjoyed personal service each time I go.





Femma, #04-61, at Far East Plaza (Guinot)


Perfect Image Beauty on the 6th floor near the side escalators (not the escalators in the middle of the building) (Babor)
the first floor toilet in lucky plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment