Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the name of a lil wayne and young money song that has the lyrics ';you are my cutie my beauty and im a?

i heard it a while back and it is suppose to be old.What is the name of a lil wayne and young money song that has the lyrics ';you are my cutie my beauty and im a?
Thats My N*gga - Lil Wayne Feat. kid kid











Also if you like lil wayne you should check this website out











www.lilwayne-early.weebly.com














new lil wayne songs come out like everydayWhat is the name of a lil wayne and young money song that has the lyrics ';you are my cutie my beauty and im a?
hi there,





maybe this : http://www.lyriczz.com/lyrics/lil-wayne/鈥?/a>


(in the verse just before the end)





Mike Dennis.
its called 'My *****'

No comments:

Post a Comment