Monday, November 21, 2011

I live in houston texas and im looking to find a Beauty Pageant for my daughter?

Hi i live in houston texas and i have a 13 month old daughter, I'm looking to find a beauty pageant to enter her in but cant seem to find one. Does anyone know of any up coming ones or information on any?I live in houston texas and im looking to find a Beauty Pageant for my daughter?
I know one pageant called the Little Miss Pageant theres also if theres a Little Miss Texas i reccommend when she turns 5-7 you put her in National American Miss because that pageant is WONDERFUL! but its 440 but if you want a cheaper pageant theres the Nationa Coed Miss but it dosent have much better things National american miss does i know how you feel when i have a daughter i want to be a pageant parent because i LOVE pageantsI live in houston texas and im looking to find a Beauty Pageant for my daughter?
Parents who look for beauty pagents for their children and toddlers are living their lives vicariously through them (yes, feel free to look up ';vicariously';). This is an indicator of low self esteem on the mother's part. Pageants ruin children. DO NOT do this. this is so... white trashy. Report Abuse

Wait until she's at least old enough to decide for herself if she wants to compete in pageants before you have a bulimic headcase for a daughter. In any event here's one for all ages





http://www.littlemisspageant.com/index.h鈥?/a>
Not what you want to hear, I'm sure, but you should wait until your daughter is old enough to decide for herself whether she wants to compete in a pageant, say 16 years old.
I'll second William K. Please don't. Find something more mentally stimulating for your daughter.
I don't know of any in particular, but you see them advertising all the time at malls and stuff.
Please don't do this to your daughter. That's all I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment