Monday, November 21, 2011

What are some good beauty products?

I've been wanting to try some new hair products and some new make-up. I need a good kind of mascara and bronzer. For my hair, I just want something to make your hair healthy and give it some shine. It would be nice if it smelled goo too. Also if you just have some other beauty proucts that are very good, please tell me about those too.What are some good beauty products?
for hair, you should try Organix products. i use pomegranate green tea Organix shampoo and conditioner and it makes my hair so soft and silky, and it smells SO good too! there are lots of different products by them, so you should check out their site to read about them (www.organix.com) Organix is also really healthy for your hair because it doesnt use a lot of bad chemicals like other shampoos and conditioners. it uses mostly natural ingredients. :)What are some good beauty products?
my friend uses a mascara that makes tubes on the ends of your lashes, it looks as good as false lashes which she vows to never buy again after buying this stuff. i dont know what its called but you first apply the white stuff then let it dry then apply the black stuff. also lo'real has a good bronzer. i hate make up but have uneven skin,so i use it when i take pictures. after apply foundation which i hate because it makes me look too flat and matte i use the bronzer on the places where the sun would hit my face and it makes me look so much more natural and dewey pure coconut oil is great for hair, if its to heavy for you just put it in your hair overnight and let it soak it then wash it out the next morning with some very gentle shampoo. maybe even diluted
For hair, try FRUCTISE!


It has specific shine stuff, and smells soo goood!


I think that a great mascara is maybelline stilletto,


or covergirl lashblast orange bottle!


If you can afford MAC eyeshadows, you should try


buying those!

No comments:

Post a Comment